Working at Blink
Blink is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and welcome immigrants and refugees to apply. We have equal pay, a robust family leave policy, and flexible working hours to support family life.
We also offer tremendous opportunity for UX professionals through stimulating, challenging projects and a creative thinking organization.
• Short- and long-term disability coverage.
• Maternity and paternity leave.
• Locker rooms and bike storage onsite for those cycling to work.
Happy Hours & Events
• Monthly happy hours.
• Holiday and event parties throughout the year.
Type of Project Work
• The opportunity to work on challenging problems for Fortune 100 companies across the U.S.
• Travel around the globe doing UX work.
• Values-driven organization.
• 8 paid holidays.
• 1 community day to volunteer at a nonprofit of your choice.
• Sabbatical offered after 5 years at Blink.
• Average 40-hour workweek.
• Expansive view of Puget Sound.
• Lots of natural light.
• Fully stocked kitchen.
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly.