We work hard so that we can play hard. Ping-Pong tournaments, happy hours, and potlucks are commonplace at Blink. Plus, when you work with smart, creative people the water cooler banter is always top notch.
We have 16+ years of experience under our belts, and many of our employees have advanced degrees in design, human factors, and cognitive psychology. We encourage unique paths for professional growth and thought leadership in the UX world.
We eat, breathe, and sleep UX. At Blink, everything is relationship-driven. We have a collaborative working environment where we partner with our clients to create successful solutions.
• Vision, dental, and medical benefits for our employees with premiums 100% covered.
• Short- and long-term disability coverage.
• Maternity and paternity leave.
• Orca Card for all employees.
• Locker rooms and bike storage onsite for those cycling to work.
Happy Hours & Events
• Blinkers get individual birthday treats.
• Monthly happy hours.
• Holiday and event parties throughout the year.
Type of Project Work
• High impact client projects.
• The opportunity to work on challenging problems for Fortune 100 companies across the U.S.
• Travel around the globe doing UX work.
• Values-driven organization.
• 3 weeks paid time off.
• 8 paid holidays.
• 1 community day to volunteer at a nonprofit of your choice.
• Sabbatical offered after 5 years at Blink.
• Average 40-hour workweek.
• Flexible workspaces.
• Expansive view of Puget Sound.
• Lots of natural light.
• Fully stocked kitchen.
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly.