Blink is an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage diversity in race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and welcome immigrants and refugees to apply.
Blink has equal pay, a robust family leave policy, and flexible working hours to support family life.
We offer tremendous opportunity for UX professionals through stimulating, challenging projects and a creative thinking organization.
Interested in joining our crew? Check out our current openings.
• Short- and long-term disability coverage.
• Maternity and paternity leave.
• Locker rooms and bike storage onsite for those cycling to work.
Happy Hours & Events
• Monthly happy hours.
• Holiday and event parties throughout the year.
Type of Project Work
• The opportunity to work on challenging problems for Fortune 100 companies across the U.S.
• Travel around the globe doing UX work.
• Values-driven organization.
• 8 paid holidays.
• 1 community day to volunteer at a nonprofit of your choice.
• Sabbatical offered after 5 years at Blink.
• Average 40-hour workweek.
• Expansive view of Puget Sound.
• Lots of natural light.
• Fully stocked kitchen.
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly.